There’s no other family exactly like yours
So why should you be expected to invest in the exact same photography as the folks next door? I love the flexibility of choosing photo collections and prints that fit your exact needs, and I think you will too. It means you’ll have a stress-free photo session, a simple way to customize your collection, a secure way to do that through your online access. Win-win-win. (And psst: I also offer Maternity + Newborn bundles and Extended Family sessions — whatever you dream up for your session, I want to make it happen!)
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Your photo session is a flat fee. That gets you all my prep work and guidance plus a simple, fun photo experience that is so much more than “stare at me and say cheese.”
- I take care to hand-edit all your images (love them, by the way), then I’ll give you access to a secure online gallery to look through at your own pace and in your own space.
- After you’ve gotten a peek at your images, you’ll be able to pick the right collection for you. Each collection varies and has combinations of digital and print credits to give you flexibility to choose your favorites
- I’ve hand-picked artisan prints, albums and other keepsakes to preserve this slice of life in your family and love helping you choose the best prints and how to display them in your home. From holiday cards to art boxes, I truly believe preserving these images is worth it.
– Collections start at $500
– Most families invest a total of $1,000 for their session plus digitals and prints
THE POWER OF
INK + PAPER
It’s wood pulp and pixels, but by some magical combination it becomes memory. Memories that you can touch and hold and pass down. I want you to have that, partly because I don’t. When my dad passed away suddenly, I realized I had no recent images of us together with our whole extended family. I so wished we would have taken the time to capture us before that was no longer possible.
That’s why it’s so important to me to offer high-quality prints, custom albums and more. I’d love to tell you more about the products I offer and how I can help turn your photo session into printed memories.
“Elle Burns took amazing photos of my family.
She was wonderful with my kids and we all had fun. She also took beautiful newborn photos for us. Highly recommend!”